- Variation of Style #202 which combines the safety of a top
rail with traditional spear points below. A modified 54" version
is available in this style too.
- A classic design with a smooth rail on top rather than points.
Also available in a 54" height which is modified slightly so
the pickets do not extend through the bottom rail to meet certain
pool codes without installing a 5' high fence.
- This two rail fence has a simple design that was specifically
created to meet the swimming pool enclosure code drafted by
the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Smooth top version of #301 for those who do not want exposed
points on their fence, but want the added security of a narrow
space between pickets.
- This distinguished wrought iron design has elegant curves
connecting the pickets. Available with standard points or
finials centered in the arch.
- Similar to the Lexington, but with pickets between each
arch, as well as inside. Pickets may have either standard
points or finials.